METHODS OF PAYMENTS
NEW! PAYMENT BY E-TRANSFER! Please send to: **TAXATION: PIBTaxes@pib.ca OR **UTILITIES: PIBUtilities@pib.ca
**In your correspondence please reference your folio number and mailing address
- Credit Card / Debit – in person by machine
- Cheque – in person or mail
- Money order – in person or mail
- Cash – in person
- Online – if your bank accepted PENTICTON INDIAN BAND TAXES
- Apply for your grant online OR in person
Was your name or address incorrect on your annual BC Assessment Notice that you receive in January?
- If you see incorrect information on your BC Assessment Notice, please contact BC Assessment and notify them of any changes you require. We also ask that you also notify the PIB Property Taxation Office as well as.
If you did not receive a tax notice:
- Recently bought a new place, the tax notice may have been sent in the previous owner’s name, if that’s the case also confirm with your lawyer or notary that your portion of taxes were adjusted at the time of sale.
- Purchasing an existing property on PIB, we may have not been notified that you’re the new owner.
Did you receive a tax notice for a property where you no longer occupy?
- Please forward the tax notice to the new owner
- Return the notice by mail to the Penticton Indian Band Property Taxation Dept.
Instructions for paying your property tax online:
- Add Payee: PENTICTON INDIAN BAND TAXES
- Account: your folio number starting with the number (don’t add all the zeros)
- Other methods of payment: Etransfer, Cash, Cheque, Money Order, payable to the “Penticton Indian Band Property Tax“