The Penticton Indian Band Health Department offers a wide scope of Health services to community members living on reserve. Integration of Health services and other Band Departments is essential in providing continuum of care and quality of service to each member. Health services are provided in Prevention models and Intervention services.
“Providing quality Education Programs and Services.”
- That every community member has the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual strength to support the health and wellness of the individual, family and community; and
- That every family unit within the community is empowered with the knowledge and resources to make healthy choices in their journey through the continuum of health and wellness; and
- That our community is rich in its capacity to support; spiritual, cultural, educational, employment, and recreational opportunities that promote active, healthy lifestyles.
Our Health Department is unique as it provides supports and resources to best meet the needs and care for individual, family, and community membership in the following areas: Mental Health Substance Use, Community Nursing, Elders and Nurse Practitioner.
Programs That We Offer
- Monthly Elders meetings
- Physical Activity programs (swimming and bowling – coming soon!)
- Bingo Nights
- Wood Supply
- Medical/transportation assistance as needed
- Clinic runs Monday – Thursday, with Wednesday booked home visits
Contact and Location
Snxastwilxtn Health Centre
198 Outma Sqilx’w Pl, Penticton, BC V2A 0E3
Phone: (250) 493-7799
Fax: (250) 490-3064
Toll Free: 1-844-493-7799