Chief Financial Officer
Phone: (250) 493-0048 ext: 211
Started: July 30, 2018
My Goal as Chief Financial Officer (CFO): To manage, control and report on PIB finances in the most transparent manner possible applying the highest professional and ethical standards.
Background: CPA, CMA, CAFM (Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager)
– Certificate Local Government Administration (Capilano University)
– Certificate in Leadership (Okanagan College)
– 12 years as Director of Finance at Westbank First Nation.
– 3 years as Director of Finance at Heiltsuk Tribal Council (Bella Bella, BC)
– 15 years Controllership at various Vancouver corporations.
You may be surprised: Before becoming an accountant, I worked on tugboats on the BC coast, Mackenzie River, Arctic Ocean, and Hudson’s Bay.
The Penticton Indian Band Finance Department is responsible for the integrity and objectivity of the Band’s financial records. The Department is also responsible for budgeting for the delivery of programs and services for Band members and the timely and accurate reporting of financial results to Chief and Council.
Senior Financial Officer
Phone: (250) 493-0048 ext: 214
Intermediate Financial Clerk
Phone: (250) 493-0048 ext: 212
Accounts Payable Clerk
Phone: (250) 493-0048 ext: 239
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Phone: (250) 493-0048 ext: 213
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Phone: (250) 493-0048 ext: 240
Penticton Indian Band Financial Statements for the past 6 years from March 31, 2014 to March 2018 & March 31, 2019: